Community rules and guidelines
What can you sell on Tedsby?
- author's bears and their "friends" (works made using the classical teddy techniques) in a single copy or a limited edition from the author. Bear (or a friend) should be made from high quality materials, the adopting price of bear should correspond (be no less than) the cost of the usual price for OOAK bears.
- author's bears and friends, who were already adopted (resale)
- patterns and tutorials with description in English.
What you can not sell on Tedsby
- bears and friends that violate intellectual property policies (This includes copying images of works such as Paddington)
- retail bears (Charlie Bears, etc.)
- dolls (except teddy-dol)
- felted toys (felted work is possible - it should look like a teddy and have movable legs and a head with cotter pins or a skeleton)
- knitted toys
Honesty and the provision of truthful information
- sellers must provide complete and truthful information in the "about the author" section, as well as in the description of the work
- photos of works must reflect reality. Using photo editing software should not be excessive
- you can use Tedsby Conversations to communicate directly with your buyers or other Tedsby members
- conversations may not be used for the following activities
- sending unsolicited advertising or promotions, requests for donations, or spam
- harassing or abusing another member
- contacting someone after they have explicitly asked you not to.
- respect other members’ privacy. Don't share private or personally identifying information in public areas of the site, and don't spam.
- be respectful towards other members. Don't use community spaces to publicly disparage a specific member, shop, or item.