Community rules and guidelines
What can you sell on Tedsby?
- author's bears and their "friends" (works made using the classical teddy techniques) in a single copy or a limited edition from the author. Bear (or a friend) should be made from high quality materials, the adopting price of bear should correspond (be no less than) the cost of the usual price for OOAK bears.
- author's bears and friends, who were already adopted (resale)
- patterns and tutorials with description in English.
What you can not sell on Tedsby
- bears and friends that violate intellectual property policies. This includes characters such as Paddington, Winnie The Pooh, etc.
- retail bears (Charlie Bears, etc.)
- dolls (except teddy-dol)
- felted toys (felted work is possible - it should look like a teddy and have movable legs and a head with cotter pins or a skeleton)
- knitted toys
Honesty and the provision of truthful information
- sellers must provide complete and truthful information in the "about the author" section, as well as in the description of the work
- photos of works must reflect reality. Using photo editing software should not be excessive
- the main photo (the photo that appears on the main page) should show the work itself. All additional accessories, discount coupons for this work, etc. should be placed on the second and following photos, but not on the main photo.
- you can use Tedsby Conversations to communicate directly with your buyers or other Tedsby members
- conversations may not be used for the following activities
- sending unsolicited advertising or promotions, requests for donations, or spam
- harassing or abusing another member
- contacting someone after they have explicitly asked you not to.
Anti-Discrimination and hate speech policy
Hate speech is not allowed on Tedsby. Hate speech occurs when violent, offensive, derogatory or demeaning language or image is directed at a person or group based on their one or more protected group attributes. This includes content promoting war, violence or hatred against individuals or groups based on any of the following attributes: Age or Gender Identity, Nationality, Race or Ethnicity, Religion, Sexual Orientation or any other characteristic protected under applicable law. It is your responsibility to know your local laws and any other legal regulations on discrimination that might apply to you.
- respect other members’ privacy. Don't share private or personally identifying information in public areas of the site, and don't spam.
- be respectful towards other members. Don't use community spaces to publicly disparage a specific member, shop, or item.
- Termination by you. We'd hate to see you go, but you may terminate your Tedsby account at any time sending us a message.
- Termination by Tedsby. We may terminate or suspend your account and your access to Tedsby should we have reason to believe you, your Content, or your use of the Services violate our Terms.
In the event of force majeure circumstances, the performance of the services provided by Tedsby may be temporarily suspended until the end of force majeure circumstances.
The Tedsby administration has the right to remove items that do not comply with the rules. Also, the administration can prohibit access to the site to the teddy-artist or the buyer who violates the ethics or Tedsby rules.